Deadline: February 9, 2020
Entry fee: £30, Young categorie — Free
Prizes: £300, £1,000, £5,000, valuable prizes, participation in the exhibition
Open to professional and non-professional, old and young, the Awards celebrate the very best in food photography and film from around the world.
The Finalists are invited to a magnificent Champagne Taittinger reception at the world-renowned Mall Galleries, London followed by a five-day public exhibition.
The prize pool is worth more than £20,000 and Finalists benefit from huge amounts of coverage.
The categories cover the full cultural range of the depiction of food in society – there is something for everyone. From styled food for magazines to images of families eating together in celebration of religious festivals, from depictions of the realities of food production to food growing in its natural setting.
Since 2011, almost 60,000 images have been submitted from over 77 countries.
Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year was founded by Caroline Kenyon and her team at The Food Awards Company.
- Champagne Taittinger Wedding Food Photographer
- Food Stylist Award
- Winterbotham Darby Food for Sale
- Street Food
- Fujifilm Award for Innovation
- Food for the Family
- Food Bloggers
- World Food Programme Food for Life
- On the Phone
- Food for Celebration sponsored by Champagne Taittinger
- InterContinental Food at the Table
- One Vision Imaging Cream of the Crop
- Pink Lady® Apple a Day
- Politics of Food
- Errazuriz Wine Photographer of the Year
- Marks & Spencer Food Portraiture
- Production Paradise Previously Published
- Bring Home the Harvest
- Food in the Field
- The Philip Harben Award for Food in Action
- Student Food Photographer of the Year
- Food Film Shorts supported by Foodism
- Young (Under 18s)
- World Food Programme Storytellers Innovation Award
- A single sum of £30.00 is required per adult entrant and allows up to 5 photographic entries. Further entries may be submitted at an additional fee of £6 per entry.
- The exception being for entries to the On the Phone category, the fee for which is £6 per entry only, £2 of which will be given as a donation to Action Against Hunger.
- To enter the Food Film Shorts supported by Foodism category the fee will be £30 per video submitted.
- To enter the Food Stylist category the fee will be £30 per portfolio of 5 images submitted.
- Entry to the Young (under 18) categories is free of charge. A maximum of five entries may be submitted to the Young (under 18) categories.