Opening: February 10, 2020
Deadline: March 27, 2020
Entry fee: from $10 to $24
Prizes: participation in the exhibition, publication and promotion
Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery announces their 10th Annual “Figurative” Online Art Competition for the month of March 2020. 2D and 3D artists from around the world are called upon to make online submissions for possible inclusion into the Gallery’s April 2020 online group exhibition.
The gallery encourages entries from artists (including photography & digital arts) regardless of where they reside to apply to this competition by submitting their best abstract or representational art for this competition.
The “Figurative” theme is the artist’s interpretation and depiction of the human form and human features. “Figurative” subjects are considered to be figures, forms and faces. The gallery will accept art on this subject that is either representational or abstract, but please, do not submit any erotic art.
- Lower entry fees are offered from the opening of the competition (10th of the month) until the 1st day of next month (March 1, 2020). The discounted entry fees are as follows; $12.00 for 1 to 2 entries and $22.00 for 3 to 5 entries. After that time, the entry fees revert to the gallery’s normal entry fee amount or $14.00 for 1 to 2 entries and $24.00 for 3 to 5 entries until the deadline of the art competition.
- Also, students (who are registered with Submittable and have an email extension of EDU) are able to receive additional lower entry fees for this competition. $10.00 for 1 to 2 entries and $20.00 for 3 to 5 entries.
Light Space & Time encourages entries from all 2D & 3D artists regardless of where they reside and regardless of their experience or education in the art field. A group exhibition of the top ten finalists will be held online at the Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery during the month of April 2020. Awards will be for top 10 places.
- Art Competition Opens – Feb. 10, 2020
- Early Registration & Lower Fees End – March. 01, 2020
- Deadline for Receiving Entries – March 27, 2020
- Results Emailed to Artists & Posted – April 01, 2020
- Art Exhibition Opens – April 01, 2020
- Online Art Exhibition Closes & Archived – April 30, 2020
Moscow Foto Awards