Opening: September 10, 2019
Deadline: October 27, 2019
Entry fee: from $10 to $24
Prizes: participation in the online exhibition, promotion
Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery announces their 9th Annual “SeaScapes” Online Art Competition for the month of October 2019. 2D and 3D artists from around the world are called upon to make online submissions for possible inclusion into the Gallery’s November 2019 online group exhibition.
The gallery encourages entries from artists (including photography & digital arts), regardless of where they reside, to apply to this competition by submitting their best representational or abstract art.
The “Seascape” theme will be the artist’s interpretation and depiction of seascape art. Seascape subjects would include scenes of coastal living, any ocean activities, seaside vistas and any related seashore subjects for this art competition
- Lower entry fees are offered from the opening of the competition (10th of the month) until the 1st day of next month (October 1, 2018). The discounted entry fees are as follows; $12.00 for 1 to 2 entries and $22.00 for 3 to 5 entries. After that time, the entry fees revert to the gallery’s normal entry fee amount or $14.00 for 1 to 2 entries and $24.00 for 3 to 5 entries until the deadline of the art competition.
- Also, students (who are registered with Submittable and have an email extension of EDU) are able to receive additional lower entry fees for this competition. $10.00 for 1 to 2 entries and $20.00 for 3 to 5 entries.
- Art Competition Opens – Sept. 10, 2019
- Early Registration & Lower Fees End – Oct. 01, 2019
- Deadline for Receiving Entries – Oct. 27, 2019
- Results Emailed to Artists & Posted – Nov. 01, 2019
- Art Exhibition Opens – Nov. 01, 2019
- Online Art Exhibition Closes & Archived – Nov. 30, 2019
Winning artists (10 Overall Category Artists) of the 2019 “SeaScapes” Art Exhibition will be promoted extensively by the gallery.
Lens on Travel Mode Photo Challenge – PIXup