Opening: August 5, 2019
Deadline: September 30, 2019
Entry fee: Free
Prizes: valuable prizes
The Japan National Tourist Organization (JNTO) is holding a diving photo contest to promote the undiscovered beauty and artistry of diving in Japan to the world.
We are seeking photos of Japanese endemic species which can only be found in Japan, and other unique diving photos taken in Japan by professional and non-professional divers alike.
Award winners will be announced in early November 2019 here on this page and on the official JNTO Instagram account. We will contact winners via direct message from @npo_japan_diving_experience.
Please follow the official JNTO Instagram account. Post your entry on Instagram using the two hashtags #visitjapanjp and #vj_dive_2019, and include the locations where the photo(s) was taken. We also accept entries via email.
We look forward to seeing your wonderful photos of diving in Japan.
How to apply through Instagram
- Follow @visitjapanjp
- Upload photos taken at Japanese dive sites
- Add two hashtags
#visitjapanjp and #vj_dive_2019, and include the locations where the photo(s) was taken.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write “Diving photo contest 2019 (Your name or nickname)” in the email subject line.
*The email can only contain up to 5MB in attachments. Emails that are larger than the size limit cannot be received.
- Gold for 2 people – Genius dive computer + LED tank module
- Silver for 2 people – SMART dive computer
- Bronze for 6 people – MARES cruise dry bag
- Special Award for 6 people – BSAC original Waterproof bag White for 3 people, BSAC original Waterproof bag Black for 3 people
- Judge’s award for 14 people – JAL B773 model plane for 1 person, NAUI Knapsack for 10 people, NAUI sweat suit (grey) for 3 people (Sx1, Mx1, Lx1)