Opening: January 28, 2020
Deadline: March 24, 2020
Entry fee: €35
Prizes: publications and exhibitions
Foam Talent Call is one of the most prestigious international open calls for photographers between the ages of 18 and 35.
Over the past decade the Talent Call has helped launch the careers of numerous talents around the world by giving their work the exposure and recognition it deserves.
- Two series with 8 – 10 images per series
- A brief description of each series (up to 2000 characters per series)
- A summarised CV (PDF or 2000 characters)
There is no set theme for the projects being submitted for the Foam Talent Call. The two series you submit should be representative of your artistic practice.
- Foam Talent Call 2020 is open from 28 January until 24 March 2020, 23.59, UTC +1. Amsterdam, The Netherlands time
- The selection procedure takes place between April and July so you can expect to receive the results by the end of July
- The names of the selected artists will be officially announced in September 2020
- The Talent issue of Foam Magazine will be published in December 2020, kicking off a year of exhibitions and activities around the work of the new group of Foam Talents
The cost for participating is €35.
Foam Talent Legacy
Rebecca Vassie Memorial Award