Deadline: April 25, 2020
Entry Fee: from $8 to $25
Prizes: $75, $150, $250, participation in the exhibition
Arthaus Projects, a community oriented non-profit art space located in downtown Williamsport, is excited announce the theme for their fifth annual juried exhibition “20/20 Vision.” “20/20 Vision” is a juried exhibition themed around your vision for the future, anything related to view point, eye sight, or visibility.
Participating artists are asked to create an original piece of artwork that encompasses the theme visually. We want to challenge you and really encourage out of the box thinking. Originality will score highly with the jurors.
This is a juried visual art competition and exhibition that is open to two-dimensional, three-dimensional, and digital artists working in any medium except performance art. There is no age restriction (under 18 year old applicants will need a parent or guardian’s consent and signature on the back of the entry form to apply). Work may not exceed the size of 35″ wide x 82″ high unless it can be broken down and re-assembled within the gallery.
- April 25th: Postmark deadline for receiving images
- May 8th/9th: Notification e-mailed
- May 27th: Deadline for received works
- June 5th: Exhibition Opening 6-9pm
- June 5th: Award Presentation 7:30 pm
- June 27th: Exhibition ends
- July 10th: Starting date for return of works
- October 15th: Last day to pick up works
- First Prize: $250 and a 2021 exhibition at Arthaus Projects
- Second Prize: $150
- Third Prize: $75
All entries that are not selected for the exhibition will be displayed as part of an online exhibition on the Arthaus Projects website.
International “Jalón Ángel” Photography Awards