Opening: July 26, 2019
Deadline: September 23, 2019
Entry fee: Free
Prizes: SGD 1,000, SGD 1,500, SGD 2,000, SGD 2,500
In today’s digital age, APEC continues to pursue its effort to build prosperity for people in the Asia-Pacific region. APEC’s theme this year is to focus on connecting people, building the future.
This year, we seek creative interpretation for the theme through the APEC Photo Contest 2019 by amateurs and professionals alike. We encourage you to share your views through your snaps that capture the theme and priorities, and send them to APEC!
You may choose to interpret any one of the following APEC 2019 theme and priorities:
- Connecting people
- Building the future
- Digital society
- Integration 4.0
- Women, small businesses and inclusive growth
The aim of these priorities is to connect and empower people, businesses and communities, in all parts of the Asia-Pacific, to thrive in an age of digital disruption. Your photos can help to tell this story.
- The APEC Photo Contest 2019 is open to all amateur and professional photographers
- Participants must be citizens or permanent residents of the APEC member economies: Australia; Brunei Darussalam; Canada; Chile; People’s Republic of China; Hong Kong, China; Indonesia; Japan; Republic of Korea; Malaysia; Mexico; New Zealand; Papua New Guinea; Peru; the Philippines; Russia; Singapore; Chinese Taipei; Thailand; United States; and Viet Nam
- The photo can be taken using any kind of camera, including mobile phone
- The photo must be taken in one or more APEC member economy(s). Participants need to include location of the photo in the online form and Instagram caption
- Photo format can be square, portrait, or landscape
- First Prize – SGD 2,500
- Second Prize – SGD 2,000
- Third Prize – SGD 1,500
- Popular Choice – SGD 1,000
- Instagram Influencer – SGD 1,000