Deadline: February 1, 2021
Entry Fee: $20
Prizes: $100, $1,000, publication in the journal
This competition is open to photographers worldwide – professionals, amateurs, and students. Multiple entries welcome.
Submissions must “capture an Italian moment” anywhere in the world, but can otherwise be about anyone and anything.
Submission Criteria, submissions must
- Be original photographic works.
- Be in high-resolution (300 ppi), digital format (jpeg, eps or tiff), a minimum of 10 cm (4 inches) on the shorter side, ideally not exceed 2 MB in total capacity.
- Have a title.
- Be identified only by their title, appearing in the filename.
- Not bear any signatures, stamps, watermarks, copyright marks, or any other identifying symbols.
Submissions can be in colour or black and white.
$20 per submission, non-refundable.
February 1, 2021, 11:59 PM, Pacific Time (North America), UTC-8
Winners are chosen by blind judging. Four finalists make the shortlist, from which the judges choose the winner. The judges’ names are announced with the winners.
The popular vote winner is the submission from among the four finalists that receives the most votes by Accenti readers.
Announcement of Results
Winners’ names, bios and submissions will be posted on Accenti in May and reported in the Accenti Newsletter.
- Top prize: $1000.00 (CDN) and publication in Accenti.
- Three runner-up prizes: $100.00 (CDN) each and publication in Accenti.