Deadline: August 31, 2019
Entry fee: €20-€25
Prizes: LAB-BOX, Participation in the Exhibition in Italy in 2019, 10 Roll Films
Send your exposed, unprocessed roll film to ANALOGICA to take part in 36EXP the first photographic contest dedicated exclusively to roll films.
This call is dedicated to all who love analog films, slow photography, and being surprised
- What could you tell by means of 36 images, and how would you do it? What would you photograph, if you only had 36 snapshots available?
- 36EXP is the first competition dedicated to roll films.
- You may photograph all you want, tell about your day, your city, one of your trips, what you see on the streets. You may create a reportage.
- You may take abstract photos. All genres are allowed.
- All is required is an analog camera and a 36 exposure film (B/W or color).
- You must use all the exposures. You won’t be allowed to see the final result: no play or erase buttons, and no editing.
- All you photograph will constitute the material with which you will participate in 36EXP.
All roll films will be developed by ANALOGICA. Maximum 3 reels will be selected and exhibited in Bolzano, Italy in 2019.
The best project from the 3 reels selected will receive the LAB-BOX – The first multi-format daylight-loading film tank-, offered by our technical and main sponsor ARS-IMAGO.
The remaining two projects will each receive and award of 10 roll films.
A fee is required to take part in 36EXP. This includes the development of the film and return-shipping fees of negative.
Early Deadline / June 30th / €20
Regular Deadline / July 31th / €25
Late Deadline / August 31th / €30