Deadline: July 29, 2019
Entry fee: from £18 to £30
Prizes: £2,000, Participation in the Exhibition
The RPS is calling for entries to the next edition of the International Photography Exhibition (IPE), a nationwide touring show celebrating the best in photography from around the world.
From contemporary approaches to traditional processes, the IPE is an open-call allowing all image-makers to submit work.
Alongside exhibiting in the touring exhibition opening at RPS House Bristol, £4,000 will be awarded to support future photographic projects. We encourage submissions from international photographers of all levels.
All genres and styles
- Open to student, amateur, professional and non-professional photographers worldwide, of any age
- Open-call with no categories
- All subjects and approaches eligible, including alternative photographic processes
- Online entry of up to 6 images, from a series or as single images
- Ability to edit your uploaded entry at any time, before finally submitting
- Entrants remain anonymous during the selection process
- Exhibit in a nationwide touring exhibition opening at RPS House, Bristol
- £2,000 award for a photographer over 30 years of age
- £2,000 award for a photographer under 30 years of age
- 5 ‘selectors spotlight’ awards of RPS membership for one year
- Feature in the award winning RPS Journal
- Media coverage
The International Photography Exhibition (formally the International Print Exhibition) is steeped in history, having been held almost every year since 1854 – the year after The Society was founded.
In the early years, the exhibition included work from some of the world’s most eminent photographers including Julia Margaret Cameron, Roger Fenton, Edward Steichen and others. Now it is the longest running exhibition of its kind in the world.
£30 standard, £24 for members, or £18 for those under the age of 30.
RPS International Photography Exhibition 2018 Winners