Deadline: December 2, 2019
Entry fee: €20 or $25, group participation – €100
Prizes: participation in the exhibition, FIAP Medals and Honourable Mentions, Bulgarian Academy of Photography Medals
Terms of participation
Professionals and amateurs worldwide can participatein this competition.
Participants can produce up to 4 images per section.
- Open (O – index of category)
- Landscape (L – index of category)
- Nude photography (N – index of category)
- FIAP Best Author Award + Photovacation in Bulgaria in 2020
Participation in the annual festival of photography in Bulgaria in the month of September. The award includes overnights and festival expenses for two covered. The award does not include the transportation to Bulgaria.
- FIAP Gold, Silver and Bronze medals and honourable mentions for each separate section.
- Bulgarian Academy of Photography GOLD Medal for each separate section
- The authors of the selected works will receive CD catalogues.
20 EU or 25 USD for single participant (for 1, 2 or 3 sections) and 100 EU for group participation of 5 to 10 people.
- Entry Deadline: 02.12.2019
- Judging: 14.12.2019
- Notification: 31.12.2019
- Exhibition opening and awarding: 14.01.2020
- Catalogue sending: 30.01.2020
- Nikolay Vassilev, EFIAP, Bulgaria – Chairman
- Rasa Milojevich, MF FSS / EFIAP / EsFIAP, Serbia
- Velichka Todorova, AFIAP, Bulgaria
- Cvetan Gavrovski, EFIAP, Macedonia