Deadline: November 24, 2019
Entry fee: from $10 to $30
Prizes: PSA, FIAP, GPU, IAAP, AIP, RSPS Medals and Honorable Mentions
The exhibition is organized under the approved rules of Photographic Society of America (PSA), The International Federation of Photographic Art (FIAP), Global Photographic Union (GPU), Rising Star Photography Society (RSPS) and Atlantic Institute of Photography (AIP).
The exhibition is open to anyone.
- Open Color (PSA / FIAP PID Color)
- Open Monochrome (PSA / FIAP PID Monochrome)
- Photo Travel (PSA / FIAP PTD)
- Nature (PSA / FIAP ND)
Each participant can enter up to 4 images per section.
Monochrome images may not enter in the Open Color section.
- Best Author – FIAP Blue Badge
- Best Youth Entry
- Best Club Award Trophy
- 4 PSA Gold (1 per section)
- 4 FIAP Gold (1 per section)
- 4 GPU Gold (1 per section)
- 4 IAAP Gold (1 per section)
- 4 AIP Gold (1 per section)
- 4 AIP Gold for RSPS Youth Member (1 per section)
- 4 AIP Silver (1 per section)
- 4 AIP Silver for RSPS Youth Member (1 per section)
- 4 AIP Bronze for RSPS Youth Member (1 per section)
- 4 AIP Bronze (1 per section)
- 12 PSA Honorable Mention (3 per section)
- 8 FIAP Honorable Mention (2 per section)
- 8 GPU Honorable Mention (2 per section)
- 12 IAAP Honorable Mention (3 per section)
- 20 RSPS Honorable Mention (5 per section)
- 12 AIP Honorable Mention (3 per section)
Each participant can win one medal per section.
Awarded images will be exhibited to the public at Rising Star Photography Society, New Jersey, USA on 01 February 2020.
Awarded and accepted images will be exhibit on the exhibition website (https://www.rspsphoto.com/) from 01 February 2020 to 01 May 2020.
- Closing Date: 24 November 2019
- Judging Date: 30 November 2019
- Notification Date: 07 December 2019
- Catalog Upload Date: 04 January 2020
- e-Exhibition Date: 01 February 2020 – 01 May 2020
- Exhibition Date: 01 February 2020
- Award Mailing Date: 08 February 2020
- 1 section: US$10
- 2 sections: US$18
- 3 sections: US$25
- 4 sections: US$30
Each entrant owns the copyright of the submitted images. The entrant certifies the work as his own. The entrant permits the organizers to reproduce the entered material free of charge for promotional purposes related to the exhibition, like catalog and website, unless specifically stated otherwise by the entrant on the entry form.