Opening: September 15, 2019
Deadline: November 30, 2019
Entry fee: €25
Prizes: €1,500, participation in the exhibitions
The International Photo Festival Leiden offers a yearly stage to new photographers in Europe. Have you graduated in the past 5 years (BA and/or MA) from an art school or photography-related programme and do you live in or have the nationality of a European country? Subscribe now and have the opportunity to a range of publicity!
- Participants should be graduated with a BA and/or MA from an art school or photography-related programme, with a graduation date between Januari 1, 2014 and Augustus 31, 2019.
- Participants should live in or have the nationality of a European country.
An independent international professional jury will judge the submissions and select 20 photographers.
Among these 20, one overall winner will be chosen, who will receive a reward of € 1.500. All of the 20 selected photographers will receive the following publicity:
- Exhibition of your 4 photos on billboards at one of our beautiful locations in the historical city of Leiden during the festival. The billboards will be real eyecatchers at these busy locations.
- A wider exhibition in an indoors venue that has to be determined.
- The International Photo Festival Leiden will publish a festival guide with the exhibited photos.
- And to crown it all, you work will be shown at festivals abroad via our exchange programme. Among those are Photoville (Brooklyn, NY)!
- Publication in national and international press.
A financial contribution to the festival of €25.
The Independent Photographer