Deadline: February 28, 2019
Entry fee: $20
Prizes: $500, $2,500, $6,000
Street photography is an artist’s lens showing real life, chance encounters, and random moments set against the backdrop of the urban landscape, and its soul is the citizens of this urban world.
Capturing the essence of the urban lifestyle is now both a popular form of art and an important medium of communicating the modern reality, and this is why we’ve decided to call out all street photographers to submit their best shots to IPA’s special theme photo competition, “Street”.
- Lifestyle (urban scenery)
- People (portraits)
- Geometric (shapes and forms)
- Moments (perfect place and timing)
- Public events (rallies, marches, politics, street festivals)
- Special (shadows, reflections, silhouettes and special techniques)
- Mobile (smartphone photography)
RENNEN Photography Prize