Deadline: January 17, 2021
Entry Fee: 40€
Sections: Color, Monochrome, Travel, Photojournalism
Prizes: Blue Pin, Medals, Honorable Mentions, Diplomas and Special Prizes
The term Iberian art refers to the artistic style of the Iberian people, settled in the Iberian Peninsula. The best preserved manifestations are sculptures made of stone and bronze. The Iberians were the people living on the Iberian peninsula, and there are references to them at least from the sixth century B.C.
This project originates from the concern of various international salons who decide to join their efforts to achieve an international impact of their asociations, all of them stablished currently in Iberia.
Guadalajara , Berga , Vilanova i la Getrú and Antequera are the places represented in this circuit, and we want to promote through the culture, especifically through photography, that besides being an artistic discipline, is invaluable to document our history, history of our people and our society.
Each one of the Salons have arrived through different roads (even Berga creates a Salon for the occasion) but we are all united by the passion for photography and we hope this arrives to be a circuit of reference.
We welcome you to the Iberian Photography Circuit and encourage you to participate and enjoy together this art.
Entry is open to all photographers, amateur and professional.
The exhibition rules under FIAP, CEF, FAF of the PSA and the FCF patronage and acceptances will be taken into account for FIAP, CEF and FCF honors and distinctions.
- A. Open Colour (PID color)
- B. Open Monochrome (PID mono)
- C. Travel (Monochrome or Colour) (PTD)
- D. Photojournalism (Monochrome or Colour) (PJ)
A maximum of four images may be entered per section.
The Circuit delivers a total of 264 awards.
For each of the sections A, B, C and D and for each of salons
- Gold Medal FIAP for the best rated
- Gold Medal PSA
- Silver Medal CEF
- Bronze Medal FCF
- Bronze Medal FAF
- 2 Mentions CEF
- 2 Honourable Mentions FIAP
- 3 Mentions PSA
- 3 Diplomas
- 1 Diploma Chairman
Additionally each one of the salons will give one FIAP special prize for the best author: blue pin (photographer with the highest number of accepted images in all four sections of the salon).
- Salon 1 – Special prize for the best photography about work and crafts in the “XXXIII Certamen Fotográfico Internacional “El trabajo y los oficios”” in any of the four sections. Gold Medal FCF.
- Salon 2 – Special prize for the best sports photography in the “VI Salón Internacional 65 aniversario afG” in any of the four sections. Gold Medal AFGU.
- Salon 3 – Special prize for the best of popular and traditional Festivals photography in the VI International Salon of Berga “Tirabol 2021” in any of the four sections. AFTDAO Gold Obturator Trophy.
- Salon 4 – Special prize for the best of dolmens and prehistory from anywhere photography in the world in the IV Salón Fotográfico Internacional de Antequera in any of the four sections. Antequera Dolmen Trophy.
- The entry fee for the Circuit (any number of sections) is 40€ or 43$.
- The Clubs with 10 or more authors, will have the following price, 36€ or 38$.