Deadline: October 20, 2019
Entry fee: $25 or €20
Prizes: $400, GPU, PCA Medals, GPU, PGFZ, PCA Honorable Mention Ribbons, PCA, PGS, PGD Diplomas
We are proud to announce the opening of the grand “EU photo CONTEST 2019’’ and to invite you to send us your best works.
We will showcase and award the best photos. One author can report once to contest “EU photo CONTEST 2019’’
Photos that have earlier been a part of other International Photo Contests can be submitted. There are no restrictions on the date of photograph.
- GPU – Global Photographic Union
- PGFZ – Photo Group F Zurich
- PCA – Photo Club Arizona
- PGD – Photo Group Dragacevo
- PGS – Photo Group Stitkovo
- A. Photo Travel
- B. Nature
- C. Open: Color
- D. Open: Mono
- E. Journalism
Entries are limited to not more than 5 images per section. Exhibition is limited to one application per author.
a travel photo is an image that conveys a sense of time and place, portrays a land , its people or a culture in its natural condition and has no geographical limitations.
a nature photo includes both astronomic and underwater images, as well as wildlife pictures in a natural background, up to more focussed macro or micro shots of subjects in their natural condition.
colour is a phenomenon the eye can perceive and photocameras are built similarly, therefore all images having one or more colours belonging to the chromatic scale are accepted.
B/W photography often enhances the sense of drama in the image, making the picture more true-to life than colour which, in some cases, may confuse the onlooker. Photos in this section may also be monochromatic.
a photojournalistic entry or reportage faithfully documents well identifiable facts and aims at telling the lives of people at ordinary or extraordinary moments of their daily lives.
- 5×1 GPU Gold medals for each of the sections (total of 5 medals)
- 5×2 GPU Honorable Mention ribbons for each of the sections (total of 10 ribbons)
- 5×1 PGFZ $400 prize money (total of 5x$400 – $2000)
- 5×3 PGFZ Honorable Mention ribbons for each of the sections (total of 15 ribbons)
- 5×1 PCA Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for each of the sections (total of 15 medals)
- 5×3 PCA Honorable Mention ribbons for each of the sections (total of 15 ribbons)
- 5×5 PCA Diploma for each of the sections (total of 25 diploma)
- 5×5 PGS Diploma for each of the sections (total of 25 diploma)
- 5×10 PGD Diploma for each of the sections (total of 50 diploma)
Calendar of Events
- Application deadline: October 20. 2019
- Judging dates: November 01. 2019. – November 10. 2019
- Notification date: November 22th 2019
- Posting of catalogs: November 25th. 2019
- Awards shipped by: February 20th. 2020
USD 25 or EUR 20 per author for all five sections (4 photographs per section, per author allowed).