Deadline: March 15, 2020
Entry fee: $35
Prizes: $250, $300, $500, participation in the exhibition
All capture types, photographic genres, and photographic processes are eligible for selection.
Juror: Paula Tognarelli
Paula Tognarelli is the Executive Director and Curator of the Griffin Museum of Photography. The Griffin Museum of Photography located in Winchester outside Boston, Massachusetts, is a nonprofit photography museum whose mission is to promote an appreciation of photographic art and a broader understanding of its visual, emotional and social impact. The museum houses 3 galleries and maintains 4 satellite gallery spaces and several virtual on-line galleries as well.
Ms. Tognarelli is responsible for producing over 60 exhibitions a year at the Griffin and its surrounding satellite spaces.
Our calls for entry are open to all photographers, worldwide. The Center invites photographers working in all photographic mediums, digital, film, mixed and unique processes to participate.
- Juror’s Award – $500
- Director’s Award – $300
- Travel Scholarship – $250
- Honorable Mentions
- Entries Due – March 15, 2020
- Notice of Acceptance – March 30, 2020
- Exhibition Dates – May 13, 2020 – June 13, 2020
- TRIFECTA Weekend – June 5, 6, 7, 2020
- Members – $30 for the six images.
- Non-Member – $35 for the six images.
- Additional images may be submitted for $5 each for members and $7 each for non-members.
There is no limit to the number of images that may be submitted.