Deadline: February 4, 2020
Entry fee: Free
Prizes: participation in the exhibition
The fifth edition of Belgrade Photo Month Photography Festival will be held during May 2020. Photography exhibitions, lectures, workshops, portfolio reviews, etc. The festival will take place in various venues around Belgrade, Serbia.
Conditions for Entry
The open call is open to anyone of any nationality, professional or amateur, born after 1st January 1995.
- Submission closing date 9/2/2020
- Successful authors notified 15/3/2020
- The exhibition will be held during May 2020 in Belgrade, Serbia.
Submission of Works
- The works have to be sent by email to email@example.com
- Authors can apply with monochrome or colour photos or a mixture of both.
- Entries are limited to one project per entrant comprised of 8 to 15 photographs.
- Projects submitted in previous editions cannot be resubmitted.
The organisers will choose the three best projects from all those submitted.
From the three selected projects, the organisers will choose one winning project and will award prizes for 2nd and 3rd places. All three projects will be awarded Diplomas.
All three projects will be printed by Nikon Serbia and will form part of the Belgrade Photo Month exhibition under the title: New Talents 2020.
Copyright and the Use of Photographs
- Copyright and all other author’s rights belong to the photographer.
- Photographers will be credited on all official festival publications and during the exhibition of their work.
- All nominated and winning photographs will be part of the Belgrade Photo Month festival collection.
ZEISS Photography Award