Deadline: May 31, 2019
Entry fee: £15
Prizes: £500, Participation in the Exhibition
Acknowledging that our political and personal boundaries are shifting in rapid and unpredictable ways – and how the medium of photography is evolving as both art and document – this year’s open competition welcomes entries which interpret the theme of BORDERS in its widest sense.
We are interested in seeing photographic work that might document or question areas such as territory, geography, politics, foreignness, sexuality, race, psychology or health just to name a few…
ALL photographers ages 18 and over can submit up to 3 photographs per entry.
- ALL shortlisted photographers will feature in our online gallery.
- 10 selected images will be printed, framed and exhibited as part of the Festival Program at the Highland Print Studio in Inverness.
- 1 winning image will be selected to receive a grand prize of £500. The winner will be announced at the Festival opening Friday September 6th, at Eden Court Theatre in Inverness, Scotland.
- 1 winning photographer will be selected to produce work for FLOW Photofest 2021 (commission fee to be confirmed).
- 1 winning photographer will be invited to exhibit on the FLOW Photofest Wall at Eden Court during 2020.
The £15 submission fee charged is in aid of FLOW Photofest and directly contributes to the organisation and delivery of the Festival for the benefit of all participants.